Friday, January 1, 2010

Goals for the New Year

1.)   Pursue my Masters' degree.

2.)  Be a better son, brother, uncle, friend, employee, writer, leader, disciple and human being.

3.)  Read more classics, poetry and philosophical works.

4.)  Write more poetry and short stories.

5.)  Participate in more activities involving environmentalism, inter-faith/inter-belief, upholding human rights and abolition of war/nuclear weapons.

6.)  Live a healthier, more fulfilling life involving lower carbon emission and losing weight.

7.)  Be strong enough to face greater hardships and overcome all challenges through strengthening my Buddhist faith, practice and study.

All are important to me; they are not arranged in any particular order. Now that I've made it public, I guess I have no choice but to see it through :)) Hope I can count on your support! Do remind me if I have strayed from my goals.

Happy New Year once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment